Complaint Review: Shuttlefare

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Secaucus New Jersey United States of America
Shuttlefare
Old Saybrook, Connecticut United States of America

Shuttlefare Shuttlefare.com, AirportShuttles.com Shuttlefare screwed up my reserveration and can't get them to refund me back, poor customer service Old Saybrook, Connecticut

On April 30, 2012, I made a reservation for shuttle service for me and my son for 11/3/2012 pickup at Orlando Airport with return service on 11/9/2012.

On August 9, 2012, I called Shuttlefare to update my reservation because I switched hotels.

On October 12, 2012 I received an email from Shuttlefare.com stating that I never showed for my pickup - According to our dispatch records from your shuttle company provider, you are  marked as a No Show on the date/time of your pickup reservation. If you feel this is inaccurate, call our customer service at 800-851-4528. Sincerely, Customer Support/Shuttlefare.com/800-851-4528.

I called Customer Service and spoke to Jaime. I explained in detail and provided her with my original confirmation. She found that my November 3rd reservation (5148763) was changed accidentally to October 3rd, she appologized and offered a refund of $32.00. Well to date, I have not received a refund. After serveral calls to Customer Rep James, I provided another mail address (work) and still no refund. I called again today, January 2, 2013 and spoke to Fabiola. She stated that manager Tom wasn't in and she will have him call me once he is in the office. I called again and this time I received a voice message stating to leave a message and I will receive a call back, still no call back. I've asked to speak to Tom each and every time I call but he is never available and never returns my calls. At this point, my credit card company cannot assist as it is over the 120 transaction period. I know it's not a lot of money but it's my money!

Julie, S, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shuttlefare/Old-Saybrook-Connecticut-/Shuttlefare-Shuttlefarecom-AirportShuttlescom-Shuttlefare-screwed-up-my-reserveration-a-990026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shuttlefare