Complaint Review: Shuttlefare

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Very upset victim — san francisco California United States of America
Shuttlefare

Shuttlefare fare ripoff Internet

I started to google Supershuttle to book a  roundtrip ride to Oakland this week.

Shulltefare popped up with a very similar logo as Supershuttle.

I booked my trip this way    and paid by credit card, as I always do with Supershuttle.

Afterwards, I noticed that the fare was $7 MORE than the Supershuttle fare.

When I looked closer at the confirmation, I noticed that extra fees had been included.
Then I realized that I had book Supershuttle through Superfare...and paid a higer price.

I then cancelled my Superfare reservation and today was credited with part of the fee...except for the $7 extra fees I paid.
I feel totally ripped off by Superfare.
They look like Supershuttle   but they aren't and they are a rip off company.

This has to stop!!
I am pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shuttlefare/internet/Shuttlefare-fare-ripoff-Internet-981327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shuttlefare