Complaint Review: Shweiki Media

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: McLeod Creative — Corpus Christi Texas
Shweiki Media
4954 Space Center Drive San Antonio, Texas USA

Shweiki Media terrible print product, pages falling out, pages upside down, late, no customer service, late invoice and expected payment next day San Antonio Texas

I printed my magazine four times with Shweiki Media. The first time they shorted me 800 magazines and the delivery guy was ancient and wanted to charge me a huge fee just to put the magazines inside my facility versus outside the door. The second time was very late and the printer shorted me 2000 magazines. The third time was late, they shorted me 1000 magazines, the binding was falling apart, pages were coming out, staples were open (and cut one customer) and pages were upside down. This final time, the job was late and pages were upside down. They repeatedly responded to my requests for a call back with only emails and didn't seem to care all that much about the poor service I was getting. The owner, in a phone conversation, said that I was getting a "quality product" and I said, "really, when pages are falling out and upside down?"and he just chuckled and said, "well, yeah that was not good." This company saved me a lot of money, but it was definitely not worth the savings with the hassle, lack of customer service and poor quality product. And to top it all off, they lost my credit card number twice and this last time were a month late in submitting an invoice and still demanded payment by the next day! Ridiculous! Find another printer! This printer is not worth the paper they print on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shweiki-Media/San-Antonio-Texas-78218/Shweiki-Media-terrible-print-product-pages-falling-out-pages-upside-down-late-no-cust-1064413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shweiki Media