• Report: #192383

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:Klamath Falls Oregon
Si Baja RV Tours
Pahrump, Nevada U.S.A.

Si Baja RV Tours Ripoff Contracted for RV tour to Mexico - $3,290. Trip cancelled with no refund! Pahrump Nevada

Last October, I contrcted with Si Baja RV Tours for a 44 day RV trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for $3,290. On February 25, 2006, four days prior to departure from Chula Vista, California's KOA Campground, I received an emial from Ed Emerick (owner/operator of Si Baja RV Tours) that the trip was cancelled and I would receive a full refund by late March. In spite of numerous calls and emails, we have not received our money back or even the courtesy of a return call.

I know of two other parties taht are in the same boat as I am. Please contact me if you have been ripped off by this bogus company so that we can pool our resouces and go after them!

The Si Baja RV Tours website and phone number are still active. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY TRIPS OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF AS WELL!!!

Chuck
Klamath Falls, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Si-Baja-RV-Tours/Pahrump-Nevada-89041/Si-Baja-RV-Tours-Ripoff-Contracted-for-RV-tour-to-Mexico-3290-Trip-cancelled-with-no-192383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Si Baja RV Tours