Complaint Review: Siam Trading Online

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah Baxter — Tuscaloosa Alabama United States of America
Siam Trading Online

Siam Trading Online Pandora Charms Outlet Ordered bracelet and charm, never received shipping confirmation, emails to addresses listed came back undeliverable, never received order, but money cleared my bank account Internet

I placed an order for a bracelet and charm on December 7th and received an email confirmation the next day. The receipt showed my items with two different email addresses to contact with any inquires. The receipt stated that the charge would appear under Siam Trading online. The receipt also said shipping would take 7 to 14 business days and I would receive an email to confirm shipping. On December 20th, I sent an email inquiring about my order. I received an email stating that the email was undeliverable. I tried the other address and received the same notice. I then went to the website and sent inquiries 4 times on their live chat request and was never contacted. I decided then this must be a Bogus online store. I was very fooled because the website was very comprehensive and professional looking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siam-Trading-Online/internet/Siam-Trading-Online-Pandora-Charms-Outlet-Ordered-bracelet-and-charm-never-received-shipp-986915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siam Trading Online