Complaint Review: Sicily by Car /Auto Europe

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Dilek A. — istanbul Nationwide Turkey
Sicily by Car /Auto Europe

Sicily by Car /Auto Europe Vip Cars USA.Sicily by car,auto europe AutoEuropa Sicily by car SBC overcharged glass damage in car for 800 euros!!! Rome, Internet

We rented a car from interned by a broker (VIP cars from USA) from Scily by Car for 9 days.Even it was not written in the web site while booking they blocked almost 2000 euros on  my credit card and told me that the car was also insured.In our travel a little stone come to the fornt window and a crack happened on the glass.We informed the company immiediatly about it and a day later we delivered the car back.They were so rude on telephone and said that I need to contact USa (the broker company).I called USA and mailed them and could not get an answer.After 3 weeks now I see a 800 euros of an extra charge in my credit card without any notification and explanation.I will sue this company and also the broker company in USA for ripp-off.Do not rent a car form this company in any case!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sicily-by-Car-Auto-Europe/internet/Sicily-by-Car-Auto-Europe-Vip-Cars-USASicily-by-carauto-europe-AutoEuropa-Sicily-by-car-972741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sicily by Car /Auto Europe