Complaint Review: Sid Hale, Rapid Action Profits

• Updated: Mon, September 28, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — Portland Oregon USA
Sid Hale, Rapid Action Profits
123 Internet Internet United States of America

Sid Hale, Rapid Action Profits Sid Hale's Rapid Action Profits is a Rapid Way to Get Scammed! Internet

*Author of original report: Sid Hale Redeems Himself

*Consumer Suggestion: Mike from Oregon is Wrong...

Upon reviewing Sid Hale's Rapid Action Profits System I was pretty impressed. It seemed like it was fairly easy to use and would automate a lot of the internet marketing and affiliate program processes I would need to run an internet business.

After researching the program and reading some positive reviews, I was even more enticed to purchase. This program was created by a man named Sid Hale. I read several of his postings on an internet marketing forum called the Warrior Forum and it seemed people thought pretty highly of him and his Rapid Action Profits product.

I was starting to feel comfortable about purchasing his product now, but I didn't know about the $297 price tag! But then I read about Sid's 60 day money-back guarantee:

"In other words, you take absolutely NO risk.  If you aren't satisfied with this Rapid Action Profits Membership Package for any reason - ask for a refund, and it'll be granted.  It's that simple, because if we part ways and you're still happy - maybe we'll do business again in the future."

This clinched the deal for me. Sid was giving me 60 days to try out the product and if it didn't work out for me for any reason, I could ask for a refund with no questions asked. What did I have to lose? Or so I thought.

I purchased Sid's system and even paid extra for some 3rd party training videos to teach me how to use it. I watched several of the videos and just could not get the program to work. I tried to contact Sid via his blog, www.sidhale.com and received no response.

I tried a second time, still no response. I tried a 3rd time and still no response. I searched extensively to see if I could find his phone number online somewhere. Nowhere to be found! Where was Sid?

Now I am stuck with a $297 software program that I cannot even use! To make things worse, I have recently been laid off and have my first born child on the way expected in February! I just don't know what to do.

Please do not buy this software from Sid Hale. His promises are lies and you will receive no refund if you need it for any reason! He doesn't even list a phone number to contact him and surely doesn't respond to emails.

Sid Hale is a scammer and needs to be stopped! If you have a conscious at all Sid, you will honor your money back guarantee and refund my money Sid. I asked for a refund on 3 occasions well within the 60 day period. This is just no way to do business online and I hope that your reputation suffers for this shady behavior!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sid-Hale-Rapid-Action-Profits/internet/Sid-Hale-Rapid-Action-Profits-Sid-Hales-Rapid-Action-Profits-is-a-Rapid-Way-to-Get-Scam-500702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sid Hale, Rapid Action Profits

Sid Hale Redeems Himself

AUTHOR: Mike - (USA)

RipoffReport.com has saved a consumer again! Within a couple of days of me writing my report on Sid Hale, the owner of Rapid Action Profits, failing to honor his money-back-guarantee, I noticed a $297 refund deposited into my account. Thank you Sid for honoring your refund policy, finally.

I am glad to have the much-needed money back and thank Sid for honoring his word. I just wish he had honored it before I had to file a report. Maybe he will learn from this and pay more attention to emails sent his way requesting refunds. On the web, you are only as good as your reputation, and it is important to take care of your customers.

I do thank you Sid, again, and request that you maybe set up a toll-free support number to avoid future lapses in customer service like this again. I'm sure you're making enough money to do so!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Mike from Oregon is Wrong...

AUTHOR: ECS Dave - (USA)

I'll repeat that, for those that missed it...

Mike from Oregon is WRONG!

First off, I'm a customer, a happy customer of Sid Hale's Rapid Action Profits. I am also an affiliate for the script/product. That being said, let me illustrate how Mike from Oregon is wrong...

#1. On each of the sales pages for Rapid Action Profits, and in the user's manual, there are links to Sid Hale's Rapid Action Profits SUPPORT DESK. Sid monitors that support desk diligently, as I can bear witness to that. I've submitted "tickets" through his support desk, and been answered, usually, in less than a day.

#2. In that same user's manual is a link to a SUPPORT FORUM, where Sid and others help each other with questions and concerns about getting Rapid Action Profits installed and performing as it is designed.

#3. As an affiliate for Rapid Action Profits, I've helped Sid sell a good many copies of his script, via my blog located at www.extracashsystems.com and have only had one refund request. That refund request was honored in a quick and timely manner.

From reading Mike from Oregon's complaint, it appears to me that he did not read the manual, and did not avail himself of any of the links for support that are plainly displayed in that manual, or on Sid's Rapid Action Profits site. Here's that link Mike: http://rapidactionprofits.com/helpdesk

ECS Dave