Blanche

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Gurley Alabama
Side Socket
Internet USA

Side Socket Price rip off charged over $90 for $10 plus S/H of $7.95 w/ 2nd one free for second s/h. Internet

I ordered from the tv a "side socket" listed at $10 with $7.95 in s/h.  For an additional s/h fee I could receive a second one free.

Imagine my surprise when the total was given only after I had confirmed my order with a total of $91.00 and some odd cents.

There is no phone number listed to get in contact to cancel this order. If I refuse delivery I lose my s/h fee of $31 at the very least.  I would probably never get the balance back.  If I contact my bank to stop payment they will charge me $30.  It is a lose, lose situation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Side-Socket/internet/Side-Socket-Price-rip-off-charged-over-90-for-10-plus-SH-of-795-w-2nd-one-free-for-1055625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Side Socket