Complaint Review: Side Socket

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ann — Dallas Texas
Side Socket
Internet USA

Side Socket Thought I was buying item& getting second for additional S&H Total should have been $26. No way to check cart. Next thing I knew I get email for $90. charged to my credit card. of which $31.80 was the shipping cost. No way to cancel. Said to allow 24 to 48 hrs before customer service has information about my order. Sorry way to operate a business. Internet Internet

Thought I was ordering Side socket 2 for $10 deal with S&H of $7.95 x 2 for total of  $26. Had buttons for upgrades for things I didn't need but was unsure if any got clicked as ordering was confusing.  No checking cart with these people because there is no CART. Order processed WITHOUT me seeing what I ihad ordered.  No way to back out at this point. I get email that order was processed and total was $91.80 witha $31.80 processing charge. Deceptive BAIT & SWITCH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Side-Socket/internet/Side-Socket-Thought-I-was-buying-item-getting-second-for-additional-SH-Total-should-ha-1055815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Side Socket