Complaint Review: Side Socket.com

• Reported By: Darrell — San Antonio Texas
Side Socket.com
Internet USA

Side Socket.com Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet

I was looking at this website information and was considering processing an order. I entered all of my contact and credit information but did not submit the order (or authorize them to charge my card). I didn't complete the order because I found a better (cheaper, more features) item on Amazon. Today I received a charge from them billing me for the order. When I called I explained the situation and I was told to refuse the package and my money would be refunded in 3-4 weeks. I was pissed and told them that was unacceptable considering the situation and that if the money was not refunded immediately I would appeal the issue with my bank and file a complaint with the local district magistrate. The customer service rep told me that I was actin inappropriately and there was nothing that she could do for me. I called back 15 minutes later after I had cooled down and I was told to refuse the order and that the full refund had already been requested.

Please don't order from this company, they are clearly looking to make money one way or another, regardless of whether you want them to or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Side-Socketcom/internet/Side-Socketcom-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge-Internet-1056067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Side Socket.com