Complaint Review: SideTickTV

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Notahappycamper — Eastcoast Other United States of America
1100 Hammond Drive, #410-202 Internet United States of America

SideTickTV invisible but costly Internet

I signed up for a 2 week "free trial". I did give a credit card number but was assured I would not be charged. I waited several days for a welcome email but it but it never arrived. I checked my credit card and was in fact charged. I attempted to log in but was unable. I sent 4 requests for a new password with no response. I contacted customer service with no response. A phone call to the phone number listed led me back to the web site that I am unable to access. I want Side Tick TV to return my e-mails. Reverse the charge and allow me to cancel the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SideTickTV/internet/SideTickTV-invisible-but-costly-Internet-1001034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SideTickTV