Complaint Review: Sideline MVP

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lyssa — Fayetteville Georgia United States of America
Sideline MVP

Sideline MVP Consumer Beware! Sideline MVP will take your money and not ship your order! Internet

I placed an order with Sideline MVP on 2/28/13. On that exact same date they charged my credit card. I have made several attempts to contact them on their listed number to track my order and all I get is "leave your name and number as we are assisting other customers!"

Today no one has returned my call and I am out of my money. Can someone please help me get my money back or tell me what they did to resolve any issues with this rip off sports store?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sideline-MVP/internet/Sideline-MVP-Consumer-Beware-Sideline-MVP-will-take-your-money-and-not-ship-your-order-1028510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sideline MVP