Complaint Review: Siegel Suites

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: bella carr — las vegas Nevada
Siegel Suites
2000 paradise rd las vegas, Nevada USA

Siegel Suites Rebekah I move in on March 2013 and i live here til aug 5 2013.The main problem not worth money your paying.Roaches. there was a bad odor that made us sick. the manager rebeka told me to use oil warmers they did not work. it stuck very bad.the ac was not working.i cold maintance and they came out and said it was 86 in the apt. and they cold not fix it. I got very sick.After i live there i live there for 3 months my mail was missing. I contact the post office and they said i was getting mail. but i never got it. i ask rebeka and she said none was coming in for me.i left in aug and check out and they put false damanges on my credit report saying i never pay when i did.iam very up set with this location.. las vegas Nevada

I stay at this siegel location from march 2013 til aug 2013. nothing bad things here. There was a guy living on top of me that started a fire at 4am in the morning and i was living undernaeath him. He threw the tv out the window and other things.  The police came knocking on the door saying hurry up get out of your apt there is a fire.Got stuck waiting outside over 1 hour while they were taking care of the fire. The place also had this bad odor everyday i was there,i told the manager Rebeka but she would not do anything she just said use a oil warmer. That did not work the smell was so bad made us sick.after being there for 3 months my mail was getting stolen they would not give me my mail  for weeks i contacted the post office and they said my mail was going to that address. they started to paint the bulding and i told  the manager i was allergic to paint i need to be move into another building she never move me. When I move out they accuse me of false damages and put on my credit report.This was a no credit check hotel. such a huge rip off! I saw some roaches and people knocking on your door all hours of the night and maintance going into your apt when your not home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siegel-Suites/las-vegas-Nevada-89104/Siegel-Suites-Rebekah-I-move-in-on-March-2013-and-i-live-here-til-aug-5-2013The-main-pro-1122890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siegel Suites