Complaint Review: Siemens Hearing Instruments

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Siemens Hearing Instruments
14351 Firstone Blvd La Mirada, California U.S.A.

Siemens Hearing Instruments you have no recourse, your claim is worthless RIPOFF La Mirada California

Hearing aid companies lend you a deaf ear. Every repair even under the "graciousness" of the warrenty is your fault. My Seimens hearing aids never worked. How do I know this? Because I've been wearing hearing aids for 15 years and I've owned some that do work. Seimens never admitted that they have a program problem in thier digital hearing aids. Or that poor design led to wax buildup no matter how carefully you cleaned and maintained your hearing instrument.

I never, in the 15 years I've been wearing hearing aids, had a problem with wax buildup. Every time (often) the Siemens Triano went in for repair, it was wax buildup. BS. The d**n thing just didn't work. I had Widex in the past and finally gave up on Siemens and bought Widex again.

Now I have absolutely no problems. The Siemens Hearing Instruments took 4 yers of hearing out of my life. I would NOT recommend buying Seimens products to anybody. There are questions you can ask that hearing people won't tell you. I will if you want to know.

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siemens-Hearing-Instruments/La-Mirada-California-90638/Siemens-Hearing-Instruments-you-have-no-recourse-your-claim-is-worthless-RIPOFF-La-Mirada-146837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siemens Hearing Instruments