Complaint Review: Siera Motorcars

• Reported By: MHT — Murrieta California United States of America
Siera Motorcars
721 E Central Ave Monrovia, California United States of America

Siera Motorcars Sierra Chevrolet THEY ARE LIARS Monrovia, California

Stay away from this dealer. I owe them $5k but they owe me my Lo-Jack System, and permaplate coatings. I have tried on numerous occasions to schedule the work but i'm always told that "someone" will call me back. Now they sued me in court for the money I owe but do not mention the fact that they have a open "due bill"

The sales guy was great! it was everyone else I dealt with that did nothing but give me false promises and lied.

I will also be contacting Chevrolet about thier shady tactics. All I want is what I paid for finished and I will pay them what I owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siera-Motorcars/Monrovia-California-91016/Siera-Motorcars-Sierra-Chevrolet-THEY-ARE-LIARS-Monrovia-California-1026458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siera Motorcars