Complaint Review: Sierra Auction Management

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: The Facts Always — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Sierra Auction Management
3570 NW Grand Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85019 Internet United States of America

Sierra Auction Management Sierra Auction Sierra Auction 100% ripoff that takes your money and keeps taking money for nothing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to this vicious, racist attack

SCUM BAGS!

You go to this auction that has several illegal Mexicans at it. You bid on a vehicle and the entire time you are bidding against the auction ghost bidders. The auction has people in the crowd that they hired that bid up the items, especially the vehicles because they are the HIGH TICKET ITEMS.

I bought two items and both items were bid on by the auction manager that we caught on camera. We went to him in front of everyone and confronted him and he said that he wanted another golf cart for the property and I said, "Then why is the golf cart in the auction?" He smiled and said that he liked that golf cart. Pretty sure what he did was illegal.

Then you go stand in line and wait to pay for your items which takes over an hour and if you do not pick your item up, you pay a late fee of $10.00 per day. Now once you pay for your item, you pay junk fees on top of the price which they say is a "BUYERS PREMIUM". [continued below]....
..... 12% OR EVEN HIGHER.

Now once you get your receipt, they have you go into another room and you wait in line again and pay a $40.00 title fee. You wait in line and get your title to the vehicle you just purchased and you pay another $40.00 for something you have already paid for, what a racket.

I asked the lady that handed me the title why I was paying this $40.00 fee and she said that she has been working there for many years and she still does not know why they charge to pick up a title that is included in the sale of the vehicle which must be issued when you purchase the vehicle regardless. She said that the owner uses the money to pay for his employees of which most are paid under the table by one of the managers and the manger tells the employee's who are homeless people usually that if they want to work again, they will keep there mouth shut.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Auction-Management/internet/Sierra-Auction-Management-Sierra-Auction-Sierra-Auction-100-ripoff-that-takes-your-money-1026559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Auction Management

Response to this vicious, racist attack

AUTHOR: President - (United States of America)

Dear Sir/Madame,

First of all, I want to note the extremely unprofessional manner in which you present your issues with our company. Your ignorance is intolerable. Save your rants for another place - don't waste my time and this website's time. As the president of this company, I handle all of the disputes and issues that arise and you clearly didn't choose to have your issues resolved by talking to me. Let me address them here:

1. We follow all Arizona laws regarding employment and take offense to you accusing Sierra Auction of employing illegal aliens. 40% of Maricopa County is Hispanic and would find your accusations racist and offensive.

2. Sierra does NOT hire people in the crowd to bid up items. I would be very interested to see this camera shot of the auction manager bidding.

3. Late fees are a part of every auction. If you don't pay in timely manner, then you are charged. We do not extend credit lines to our buyers.

4. All of our fees are disclosed, so they shouldn't affect the buyer. If you are smart enough to include them in your bid price, then you won't pay any more than what the item is worth to you.  We do NOT charge another $40 as you state.

As for all of the other garbage in your disgusting report, I'm not even going to bother to respond.

My email address is:  mark . feuerer at sierraauction . com

I welcome you to email me with your invoice and contact info to prove your case.