Complaint Review: Sierra Investigation

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: arneshalederkai — Roseville California United States of America
Sierra Investigation
unknown Nationwide United States of America

Sierra Investigation Claims Commerce Bank Claimed I owed money on a credit card I never had. Threatened to serve me if I did not give them my personal bank info Unknown, Nationwide

I recieved a call from a Joey Smith and lady named Gina claiming to be civil incident investigation litigation officers. They said I owed money on a credit card I never had and if I did not offer them money or my personal bank information and social security they would have an officer serve me within 10 days. I have not had a credit card since 2003 when I filed for BK. In addition, the amount they said I owed was $539.00. They said I was under investigation. I happen to work as an undercover informant so I know legitimate companies would not spend the money for attorneys, etc... for such a small amount. They then tried to get me to tell them info on other people I am related to. Their number was 855.634.2107.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Investigation/nationwide/Sierra-Investigation-Claims-Commerce-Bank-Claimed-I-owed-money-on-a-credit-card-I-never-ha-748494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Investigation