- Report: #849010
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sierra Living Concepts
Sierra Living Concepts44830 South Grimmer Blvd., Internet United States of America
Sierra Living Concepts Misrepresentation of Quality of Furniture; Order took FOUR months to receive; Required 100% up-front deposit (although not disclosed upon purchase), Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I was told that fulfillment of the order would be 2-3 months. It took 4 months.
- I was not told that they would require 100% up-front payment for this order. I found out when I saw that my charge card was charged in full when my order was placed.
- The furniture they delivered arrived damaged: with stains on the leather and a totally cracked leg.
- The furniture received was supposed to be two good quality orange leather chairs. The craftsmanship was horrible. What cost $1,000 could be purchased here in the states for $250. In fact, the leather was white leather and was either stained or painted orange. The seams of the leather were not even fully painted or stained and still were white in places.
- When I contacted the company about my disappointment, I was told to call in a furniture repairperson and to have the furniture fixed. They would pick up the bill. I was also told that I could take off the black stains on the leather with nail polish remover.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Living-Concepts/internet/Sierra-Living-Concepts-Misrepresentation-of-Quality-of-Furniture-Order-took-FOUR-months-849010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.