cholesterol

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: pmooney393 — Livingston California
Sierra Mountain Express
2490 Arnold industrial way suite o Concord , California USA

Sierra Mountain Express SME took my truck back because of my health. Had 5 years into it and they took it back, over an infection Concord California

Well I've been with this company for five years. Like other drivers I put in a lot for this company. Never had that I'm not doing it attitude. I never said no. Wherever they needed me I was there. Back in April I was diagnosed with epidimitis. Doctor took me off work. Well it's June and now doctors don't know what it is. After numerous doctors appts and three ER trips urologists now it's time for a MRI. In the mist of this they decide to take my truck back. That being said I understand business side but really. Also was lied to by regional manager that SME was gonna help me get well like helping me with funds to go to the doctor because I ran out due to no insurance. Mr Scanlon held up to his name as scanlous Scanlon. That's ok though I'm not gonna lay down that easy. Also at hey allow office personel smoke weed on the job and she did payrol.  Ya drivers that's why our checks were short all the time. Also safety manager was a freakin perv and just myself could of file a lawsuit more than once. All upper management know and encourage drivers to lie and run illegal logbooks on top of assistant safety officer being addicted to OxyContin. Ya people I can to on and on. Everything I know comes straight from upper management like our most trusted regional manager who likes to date escorts from backpage.com. Ya great guy huh!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Mountain-Express/Concord-California-94520/Sierra-Mountain-Express-SME-took-my-truck-back-because-of-my-health-Had-5-years-into-it-1060885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Mountain Express