Complaint Review: Sierra Pet Supplies

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — New York New York
Sierra Pet Supplies

Sierra Pet Supplies I ordered Revolution for my cat on that site on April 1st - did not receive an email confirmation, thought that was strange. Its the 12th now and so far received nothing. When I tried the phone numb Internet

I went on Sierra Pet Supplies and ordered Revolution for my Cat and paid with Paypal.  I never received an email confirmation from SPS and thought well maybe because I paid through paypal.  It's now the 12th and still no word on shipping.  I went back to the site today and called the customer service number but it went directly into vm and some random extention.

On pay pal and the email address had a name of John Foley associated with my payment.  I emailed the company and asked for a refund or to at least contact me to resolve.  I believe this is a scam site.  The phone number went into a random voicemail, there was no shipping or email statement confirming sale.  Only a paypal confirmation.  It cost me $44.99.  I plan to put in a claim to paypal and get refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Pet-Supplies/internet/Sierra-Pet-Supplies-I-ordered-Revolution-for-my-cat-on-that-site-on-April-1st-did-not-r-1042776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Pet Supplies