Complaint Review: Sierra Services Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: T Osgood — Evans Georgia
Sierra Services Inc
, Select State/Province USA

Sierra Services Inc Shannon Conser and Charles Francis also hired me for packaging and I have not received payment and now they will not reply to my emails. If you have any packages turn over to the local authorities and file a complaint. Good luck. Shannon Concer Charles Francis. Sierra Services inc Internet

I answered an add on line for a packaging shopping position 2500 a month plus 25 per package. Packages came to my home I reahopped to labels paid for and emailed to me by Shannon, and shipped out. emailed and emailed about payment and no check has come. Out of Finland per Shannon and feel like an idiot. Hope they get busted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Services-Inc/Select-StateProvince/Sierra-Services-Inc-Shannon-Conser-and-Charles-Francis-also-hired-me-for-packaging-and-I-1130260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Services Inc