Complaint Review: Sierra Services Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Alfia — Ferndale Washington
Sierra Services Inc.
Internet USA

Sierra Services Inc. Mr. Charles J Francis, Shannon Conser I was am employee for Sierra Services, and they also told me they had processed my compensation and I will get it by mail. I feel so upset... Shannon told me that I would be receiving my paycheck and to not worry but after this she didn't respond to me. I sent a tons of messages and didn't get any responses from her Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sierra Services got me too!

I was hired by Charles Francis, the Hiring Department specialist of Sierra Service Inc. at the end of December 2013. They promised that I will get paid for reshipping the parcels. Just before New Year I got a message form Shannon Conser that very soon I will get the first parcels.

I was working very hard for more than one and half month. On February 5th I got a message from Shannon that the Accounting Department have sent me a paycheck and it was sent from Finland by Express mail and it should be arrived after 7-9 business days from the date it was sent.

After this message I was working for this company two more weeks and sent one more message about not receiving any paycheck. On the next day I got a message from Shannon that she called everywhere and everybody said that a paycheck was sent successfully a long time ago.

She also stated that she called main office and talked to Mr Kirill Mendelson CEO of Western Dynamic Inc. and that he promised to send a new paycheck just right now and she appologized for inconvience. After 10 more working days she stopped to answer me and ignore my messages with questions.

I am so upset and I don't know what I should do now. I also check this company online and find nothing wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Services-Inc/internet/Sierra-Services-Inc-Mr-Charles-J-Francis-Shannon-Conser-I-was-am-employee-for-Sierra-1134753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Services Inc.

Sierra Services got me too!

AUTHOR: Doglover - ()

I too was contacted by Charles Francis and was working through Shannon Conser.  I signed their 'contract' in January and started receiving packages and mail.  I shipped my first package out on February 10th.  On March 10th I received an e-mail from Shannon that said it was payday.  She said a check had been cut and would be sent via Express Mail from Finland and would arrive within 7-9 days and that it couldn't be tracked.  Today is April 1st and I have received no money!  I have, however, received 3 envelopes and 2 packages to be re-shipped.  I am at a loss what to do with them.  I have sent several e-mails to both Charles Francis and Shannon Conser but have not received any responses.  It appears they search resumes posted online for people out of work looking for a new opportunity.