Complaint Review: Sightly Mobile Phone Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: PissedCustomer — miami Florida United States of America
Sightly Mobile Phone Marketing
43174 Business Park Drive Suite 103 Temecula, California United States of America

Sightly Mobile Phone Marketing Backyard Do Not Deal With Those Crooks- They are not going to do what they say they would do. Temecula California

These people are crooks. They told me they would get me #1st page ranking but only targeting mobile devices for a set amount every month on sponsored links of Google. I feel for it only because I was spending alot of money on Google Adwords and I was looking for a cheaper way to stay on sponsored links. But I know now it is better to learn how to manipulate the adwords your self instead of hiring a company to do it. Deal directly with Google. These people got me first page ranking for maybe a week and every time i checked after that was pointless. I asked them what was wrong and they said they need more money. Even thought they told me I would be paying a fixed amount every month  for my first page placement. I canceled after the first month. I advise every one to either pay for SEO from a reputable company or deal directly with Google for sponsored links. No middle man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sightly-Mobile-Phone-Marketing/Temecula-California-/Sightly-Mobile-Phone-Marketing-Backyard-Do-Not-Deal-With-Those-Crooks-They-are-not-going-965036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sightly Mobile Phone Marketing