Complaint Review: Sign On The X Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: RIPPED OF IN HB — Huntington Beach California
Sign On The X Inc.
28062 Tefir Mission Viejo, California United States of America
  • Phone: 949-280-9694
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

Sign On The X Inc. Sox Signing Solutions RIPPED OFF BY SIGN ON THE X, TIME TO GO TO COURT Mission Viejo, California

I was ripped off by Debbie Vladic of Sign on the X. I performed notarial work for her last year and have not been paid $2,100 that is owed to me. She always paid beyond the time that was specified in the contract. I had contacted her on numerous occasions for payment via email and was told, "not to worry rest assured you will always be paid." I also contacted the girls in the office and they said they would check into it and get back to me. They never called back.

So, here we are, myself and other notaries have not been paid. We are all working hard to survive and pay our bills. Shame on Debbie Vladic for ripping all of us off while she lives in a home on the water that is worth over a million dollars.
I would be interested in a class action suite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sign-On-The-X-Inc/Mission-Viejo-California-92692/Sign-On-The-X-Inc-Sox-Signing-Solutions-RIPPED-OFF-BY-SIGN-ON-THE-X-TIME-TO-GO-TO-COURT-1045262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sign On The X Inc.