Complaint Review: Sign On The X - SOX - Signature Plus

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Sign On The X - SOX - Signature Plus
11Mareblu Suite 100 Alisio Viejo, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-744-6481
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

Sign On The X - SOX - Signature Plus, Not paid for 5 months of completed work. Alisio Viejo California

I completed Notary Public work for this company in the way of Mortgage ducuments. I paid for gas to the Notarys, Printed all documents (average 240 pages) and at times was left to even pay for shipping. All of which I was never paid.

After numerous billings, emails, phone calls, filed reports with BBB, Conusmer Affairs and hired a collection agency this company still is not paying me. After contacting a collection agency in the area after one year they have paid me $200.00 of the 1500.00 owed me.

I contracted with them in July of 2007. Their terms are 30 net as is mine. I received my first check in May 2008 for $100 and one in July for $100. I desperately need payment in full.

I have had several conversations with their Accounts department and all that happens is I get upset. They don't understand why I am upset and if it was them they would be fine with not getting paid for their work!

Please if there is any way you can help me.

Italian girl 61
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sign-On-The-X-SOX-Signature-Plus/Alisio-Viejo-California-92656/Sign-On-The-X-SOX-Signature-Plus-Not-paid-for-5-months-of-completed-work-Alisio-Viej-356421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sign On The X - SOX - Signature Plus