Complaint Review: Sign On The X Signing Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Douglas Wyoming
Sign On The X Signing Solutions
11 Mareblu, Suite #100 , CA Aliso Viejo,, California, Nationwide U.S.A.

Sign On The X Signing Solutions SOX Got The Money and The Notary Got The Shaft Aliso Viejo California

*Author of original report: Ripoff Report Really Works

After printing, at SOX's request, over 204 pages (102 pages x 2) for three (3) separate signings, and traveling a total of 560 miles, ALL at my own expense, each loan was funded and SOX paid by each lending company a minimum of $1,500 each. I have yet to be paid the measley $210 they agreed to pay for my assistance. I have tried repeatedly to contact them and each time I am greeted by a rude young person, who refuses to allow me to speak to anyone excpet the "Joann," the accounting supervisor -- no matter who I ask for. Each time the greeting on Joann's machine states, "Please leave your name and number and I will return your call WITHIN 48 HOURS." I have at least one message per week since June 15, 2007 and have yet to receive a call from Joann, or anyone else associated with SOX. They do not pay their notaries! Don't get sucked into the game.

Susan ballard
Douglas, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sign-On-The-X-Signing-Solutions/Aliso-Viejo-California-Nationwide-92656/Sign-On-The-X-Signing-Solutions-SOX-Got-The-Money-and-The-Notary-Got-The-Shaft-Aliso-Viejo-266674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sign On The X Signing Solutions

Ripoff Report Really Works

AUTHOR: Susan ballard - (U.S.A.)

After filing my Ripoff Report on September 11, 2007, in less than 48 hours, SOX was calling me inquiring "How can we help you." I explained the situation and, of course, they knew nothing of the problem; but, within another ten days I was paid in full. Thank you, Ripoff Report. At least someone out there was paying attention. More companies need to monitor your site and hopefully will see the light and do right by their fellow person.