Complaint Review: Sign On The X

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Sign On The X
11 Mareblue Ste 1000 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-643-7000
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Sign On The "X"! - SOX Signing - On The X Signing Hire notaries to work and never pay them ripoff Aliso Viejo California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: SOX Doesn't pay is they can get away with it .....

*UPDATE Employee: Sox"s is a good company to work for.They are not a Rip-Off.And they allways pay on time.

*UPDATE Employee: Sox's is no Rip-Off in my Books

They demand 24 hour high quality, legal services. They call all day and night and expect immediate turn around. They call and call for more work. But they never pay. I checked with the lenders they represented and SOX was paid for my services. But Brandy in charge of paying there, never returns calls. You only get voice mail and never a return call.

I have called, I have written, many many times. I still would get calls to go on appointments for them. I told them as soon as they paid me which they never have.

Ellen
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sign-On-The-X/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656-3044/Sign-On-The-X-SOX-Signing-On-The-X-Signing-Hire-notaries-to-work-and-never-pay-them-245420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sign On The X

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

SOX Doesn't pay is they can get away with it .....

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

Sign on the X still owes me over $550.00
They told the BBB they were going to pay last Aug. but didn't.
I am surpised the AG hasn't done anything.

AUTHOR: Gary & Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I did a Rebuttal before this one.It was very late when I did it so there is alot of things spelled wrong on it.All I can say is that Sox's has paid me every time an on time.The people that works there is very good ,nices and helpful.I feel that all of you that is saying that sox is a rip-off should make sure that you are sending everything in right.Becouse sox has never not pay me.They take very good care of the notaries I do know that.Sox works with over a 1,000 notaries so you can never tell me that they are a rip-off.My wife and I injoys working for SOX.So I would like all of you to stop talking bad about A GOOD COMPANY LIKE SOX.
SOX YOU ARE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Gary & Shirley - (U.S.A.)

SOX YOU ARE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!

Sox's is no Rip-Off in my Books

AUTHOR: Gary & Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I have been working for sox;s for about one year. Not one time don't I get my money an allways on time. Have anyone stop to think you may be doing something wrong. I love working for SOX'S