Complaint Review: Sign on the X

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: OCNotary — Lakewood California
Sign on the X
11 Mareblu, Suite 100,, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Aliso Viejo, California United States of America

Sign on the X SOX Never paid for my Notary Services! Aliso Viejo, California

I'm a single Mom and work hard as a mobile notary.  I signed up to be an approved Notary for Sign on the X a year ago.  To this day, They still owe me money for my services as far back as August of 2012! That's 8 months ago! I called and left messages to their accounts payables, but never heard back from them! Today I call again and all their numbers are disconnected!! They have ripped me off of $1620!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sign-on-the-X/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Sign-on-the-X-SOX-Never-paid-for-my-Notary-Services-Aliso-Viejo-California-1039671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sign on the X