Complaint Review: Signal Oil & Gas

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Granite Bay California
Signal Oil & Gas
5208 AIRPORT FREEWAY, STE 100 FORT WORTH, Texas USA

Signal Oil & Gas Took over $30,000 from and promised to send me a monthly cash dividend FORT WORTH Texas

It's a Ponzi scheme? Took $30,000 from me and promise to send me monthly dividends. He sent me fancy investment brochures, and some oil in a bottle.

I got the dividends for 3 months. After that, he won't even pick up the phone or respond to email. When I did track him down once, he wsa postively rude to me. He has refused to acknowledge his scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signal-Oil-Gas/FORT-WORTH-Texas-76117/Signal-Oil-Gas-Took-over-30000-from-and-promised-to-send-me-a-monthly-cash-dividend-1057206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signal Oil & Gas