Complaint Review: Signature Announcements

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: Jo G — Greensboro North Carolina
Signature Announcements
Nationwide USA

Signature Announcements Graduation Announcements and Stationery Clearwater Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Return Address Label Information

I ordered graduation announcements for my son's college graduation. Upon receipt of the order I noticed the return labels were incorrect. I called to inquire about the wrong address listed on the return labels and I was told that there was nothing that could be done about the error. If I wanted new labels with the correct address on them I would have to order them at a cost of $19.98 plus shipping and handling!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Announcements/nationwide/Signature-Announcements-Graduation-Announcements-and-Stationery-Clearwater-Florida-1134867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Announcements

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Return Address Label Information

AUTHOR: Signature Announcements - (USA)

We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused the customer.  According to our research, the Return Address Label information was entered online by the person who placed the order. Once the order was submitted, the individual was immediately sent a confirmation email with all text entered on the order.  This is sent to the customer for proofing as well as for their record. Unfortunately, we would not have known that any information entered was incorrect unless notified directly by the customer with a change request.  This means that the Return Address Labels were printed to the exact specifications by the customer who placed the order.  Since this item is personalized, the recourse would be to reorder/reprint them.  The Return Address Labels included a registered logo and the cost for this item is $9.99 per set of 25.  We made sure the customer received 60 Return Address Labels for the cost of 50 and covered the cost to rush them as a courtesy.

We take our customer feedback very seriously as we are always striving to improve our services. We welcome any additional feedback you may have.