killing

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Shawnee Kansas United States of America
Signature Autoplex
4101 HWY 19 Zachary, Louisiana United States of America

Signature Autoplex William Clark Crain, Steve Dauterive Used car liar and rip off artists. Zachary , Louisiana

*Author of original report: Update on the situation.

I bought a 2009 Ford F250 from Signature Autoplex.  I came in from out of town and was going to drive the truck home.  The truck made it 375.5 miles home and broke down on the side of the road.

I called the dealership and talked to Steve Dauterive and told him where I was and that I was broke down.  He told me to tow the vehicle to a local shop. I told him I was in Little Rock, AR, it was after hours and no shops were open.  This would require me to stay from Saturday, to atleast Monday.  I could not do that.  He then told me to tow the vehicle home which was about 400 miles, and they would fix it and take care of the tow bill.

I towed the vehicle home and to a repair faciltiy.  The diagnosis was that it needed  new engine.  I got a quote for a used motor and labor.   After weeks of phone calls and trying to get them to agree to something, they decided that they were not going to pay the tow bill and will not pay for the motor that I found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Autoplex/Zachary-Louisiana-70791/Signature-Autoplex-William-Clark-Crain-Steve-Dauterive-Used-car-liar-and-rip-off-artists-990021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Autoplex

Update on the situation.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I am posting an update on the situation with Signature Autoplex.  They are saying they will pay a portion of the repair bill, and a partial paymet of the tow bill.  I have been working with the Manager there and he seems to be an honest man.  If they come through with payment I will update this report again and let readers know that they did.