volunteers

Complaint Review: Signature Credit Corp - Classic Avantage Card.

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:Bay Pines Florida
Signature Credit Corp - Classic Avantage Card.
333City Boulevard West, 17th Fl. Orange, California U.S.A.

Signature Credit Corp Classic Avantage Card ripoff Wanted to rip me off. Tried to contact same and got no responce. Orange California

I received a letter this day telling me I was good for $ 10,000 and credit with 0% for one year, then 5.9%.
I have bad credit and wanted to tell them I had bad credit and how they would give me $ 10,000.
I went to search to see if they had a web site, and got this Ripoff Report notice. I read all the complaints, and thank you for the information.

Philip
Bay Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Credit-Corp-Classic-Avantage-Card/Orange-California-92868/Signature-Credit-Corp-Classic-Avantage-Card-ripoff-Wanted-to-rip-me-off-Tried-to-contact-107236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Credit Corp - Classic Avantage Card.