Complaint Review: Signature Homes

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2003

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
Signature Homes
6030 Longmire Point, Conroe, Texas U.S.A.

Signature Homes, Steve Ratcliff owner rip-off builder from hell will not stand behind his work and refuses to complete punch out list Conroe Texas

This sorry lying, excuse for a builder will not make good his terrible work or complete a punch list that is over 1 year old.

I delivered a very detailed long punch list early January, 2002 after I moved in on 12/29/01 to a home not near completed as it should have been. I have pushed for over a year to get the problems with the home resolved and today he refuses to do any more and says it is out of warranty so he is done. I have dozens of emails and supporting documents for my claims but
this sorry excuse for a builder does not intend to finish his job. I made a huge mistake by paying him all but $1K and now he is walking away. This is a $325K custom home and I use that term loosely that still has a lot of issues.

It is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix what this jerk will not fix. I even sent a home inspection and details of the problems to him return receipt late last summer and he refused to sign for it. I know for fact he has other litigation in process with another home builder.

I think this kind of builder should be run out of town and not allowed to do business here and I intend to do everything I can to see to that.

Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2003 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Homes/Conroe-Texas-77304/Signature-Homes-Steve-Ratcliff-owner-rip-off-builder-from-hell-will-not-stand-behind-his-41627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Homes