Complaint Review: Signature Loan Outlet Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Annoyed — Clinton Township Michigan United States of America
Signature Loan Outlet Inc.

Signature Loan Outlet Inc. Larry King Signature Loan Scam that stole my identity and money from me. Internet

I had paid $99 to get a loan from Larry King of Signature Loan Outlet, Inc. and was declined from the companies that I was referred to.  He persuaded me to invest another $600 to get a loan from other loan companies and I haven't heard nothing from anyone in several months.  I was getting reports on my credit for a while.  I had forward negative reports to Heather Walsh and now that has stopped.  I should have been aware of these people because I was scammed several years ago in Canada for prepaying to get a loan.  I will never do this again and I have learned my lesson.  I hope that they will be punished and put in prison for a very....long time.  We Americans work hard for our money and they should not take advantage of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Loan-Outlet-Inc/internet/Signature-Loan-Outlet-Inc-Larry-King-Signature-Loan-Scam-that-stole-my-identity-and-money-776309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Loan Outlet Inc.