Complaint Review: Signature Loans Outlet

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Steven — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Signature Loans Outlet
101 N Riverside Dr, Suite 209, Pompano Beach 33062 Internet United States of America

Signature Loans Outlet Larry, Helen-Jill Moselo SCAM!! They have my personal information and $700+ of my money! Internet

In search of a loan? Keep clear of Signature Loan Outlet! They suckered me into signing a contract with them.  They promised me I would get a personal loan.  A credit report was ran on me and they asked me to send them $600+ to clean up my credit so they could eventually approve me; plus I paid them a $99 start up fee.

This company and it's people seem genuine, but you will never hear from them again.  They currently have my personal banking information and my social security number.  DONT GET SUCKED IN!!

Steve
 Phoenix Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Loans-Outlet/internet/Signature-Loans-Outlet-Larry-Helen-Jill-Moselo-SCAM-They-have-my-personal-information-a-766260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Loans Outlet