Complaint Review: Signatures Aka Starcrest Of California

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 01, 2005

• Reported By:Lee's Summit Missouri
Signatures Aka Starcrest Of California
19465 Brennan Ave Perris, California U.S.A.

Signatures Aka Starcrest Of California Took my money-Lost my order Perris California

*Author of original report: Satisfied with Signatures Mail Order-Perris CA

I sent in a mail order to Signatures (also known as Starcrest of California) on November 20. My check was cashed on November 26, so I know they received it.
Since I still haven't received my order, I called their customer service number (NOT toll-free) to check on the status of my order. They had no record of it. In fact, they could not find my name and address in their computer system, although I have ordered from them in the past.
I was advised to fax a copy of the cancelled check and they would fulfil my order.

I've done that, and requested they phone me with the status of the items I had ordered. No response yet.
I am very disappointed. Their merchandise is inexpensive and makes great stocking stuffers. Now I will have to fight the crowds and parking lot frenzy at the local mall to finish up my holiday shopping.

If they can't ship the items I ordered, they'd better send a refund to me pronto.

Jan
Lee's Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2004 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signatures-Aka-Starcrest-Of-California/Perris-California-92599/Signatures-Aka-Starcrest-Of-California-Took-my-money-Lost-my-order-Perris-California-122418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signatures Aka Starcrest Of California

Satisfied with Signatures Mail Order-Perris CA

AUTHOR: Jan - (U.S.A.)

I faxed a copy of my canceled check as requested, and I received a phone call the very next day. They promised to fulfil my order (except for two items that were no longer available). I subsequently received a nice letter stating that my order had been shipped -- the letter arrived the same day as my order that had been shipped Priority Mail.

The merchandise was very nice, I was pleased with everything. I had misgivings about this company after reading all the bad reports, but I have to point out that they treated me very nicely, and even gave me a toll-free number to call (800-777-0327). For the two items that were unavailable, they said I could have a credit on merchandise or a refund check.

I am a satisfied customer!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC