Complaint Review: Signtronix inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Consumer! — Waterford Michigan United States of America
Signtronix inc.
1445 West Sepulveda Blvd. Internet United States of America

Signtronix inc. Lie, Cheat, Steal and then Lie some more! Internet

*Author of original report: Dear Ex-Employee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Thoughts

Entered into contract on May 11, 2012. Although we were a little unsure about the deal - we decided to place an order, after hearing "Listen, if money is an issue - we are not your company. Couldn't we have just been upfront about that?" about ten different times. Talk about a little uncomfortable. Less than 12 hours later - we tried calling EVERY SINGLE PHONE NUMBER listed on our contract and the folder that was given to us - every single phone number was busied for the weekend. I could not get in touch with my sales rep either. We left a message on Monday morning, and never got a call back. Finally on Tuesday we called back again - and were told "No refunds". That's just the way it is. I thinkthat we have done our part to make this easy, we went out of our way to try to contact the company. We were told that the sign went to production --- yet we have not even spoken to anyone in the art department -- let alone picked a shape for the sign. How did it go to production? Under what specs? I called and spoke to customer service, with no resolution. $800 might not be a whole lot of money, to a whole lot of people....But it sure is a whole lot of money to me and my brand new business. We actually went to view another sign that was produced by this company and we were assured by our own eyes - in person, this sign is not nearly the size and quality that we would need - and expect for our money. Since our first call back from the company we have placed over 20 phone calls on a daily basis to people in thier so called "management" and they have no intentions of resolving this by NEVER CALLING US BACK!!! I have read every lame ass excuse this company tries to pull off and you think this wont happen to you... your wrong!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! I DARE asstronix to rebut this post! I cant wait to rip into you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signtronix-inc/internet/Signtronix-inc-Lie-Cheat-Steal-and-then-Lie-some-more-Internet-914495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signtronix inc.

Dear Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: Pissed Consumer! - (United States of America)

In response to your lovely letter. Judging by the fact you are an Ex-Employee I can conclude 1 of 2 things, Signtronix sucks as a company, or 2 you are a bad employee they fired. Either way, if this company was half the company you claim it is, you would still work there. Secondly, if I DRIVE a car off the lot, you are right, tough to return, however if I ORDER a car, I do have time to cancel the order. I never touched my sign, I never even called the company to discuss a shape let alone a design for the graphics.

Even so, if they are closed on the weekend, they should at least have the audacity to call back on Monday after multiple messages. BTW that sales person you speak of, she has more than just one complaint on her on more than one website. You sir, have no credibility with me and Signtronix is still a ripoff company that has no respect for its clients. You know as well as I do, not a god damned thing was done to any of that paperwork till Monday... before they returned my call 3 weeks later!!! Shitty company to work for(in your example) and a sh*tty company to work with(my example). Thank you for your entertaining defense of your EX-EMPLOYER!!! LOL As you can tell that crappy company doesnt even have the b*lls to reply to this, they leave it to the ex-employees! LOL

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Thoughts

AUTHOR: longtimesalesman - (United States of America)

Let me get this straight. You own a business. You make decisions on a daily basis regarding how the business should be ran and how to succeed. You made a decision to purchase a sign from this company, agreed on a price, signed multiple pieces of paper regarding your decisions. For some reason changed your mind and decided you did not want the sign. Called during the weekend (not all business operate 7 days a week) to cancel and now you're mad they will not give the initial deposit back?

The salesman drove at his own expense to your town, called on multiple businesses he thought he could help increase traffic for, he works on a commission basis. Paid only for the actual production he is responsible for. Not on an hourly basis or salary but only paid what he has earned and deserves. After calling on several business owners you agreed to look at his product, you liked it enough to entertain an offer of price, you liked the price of the product enough to purchase it. He spent several hours with you, not calling on other possible sales. He spent several hours driving home and submitting paperwork. He gets paid immediately for his hard work from the company. His work pays his mortgage and grocery bill just the same as the guy working an houry job.

You are either asking he does not get paid for the work he did because you decided to cancel the order long after several chances to not purchase, Or you are asking the company to lose money on the deal because they will not take his commission back.

I'm sorry. I am a salesman. Without me people do not get their goods and services from the companies they purchase from. Cell phones, vehicles, televisions, computers, furniture, even business signs, credit machines, POS systems etc... If I do not do my job of explaining the value of a product well enough and you say "NO" that you would not like to purchase my item I do not expect to get paid. If I do though, I expect to get paid. I do not expect to have to wait with my breath held that you for some reason do not hold your part of the bargain. If you develop buyers remorse because of a large puchase. If you decide the product is not a good fit long after seeing all the benfits. Next time this situation arises try to return a vehicle after 3 days. Heck after 10 minutes. The world is not walmart, we have gotten to used to being able to take things back just on a whim. That company and salesman have budgetted that hard earned money already. The same as you should have stuck to a budget or similar decision making process for purchases.

I do not work for this company but I did at one time. Very fine products, very reputable company. You don't build that many products for that long by being a cheat. You do tend to accumulate unhappy customers throughout that many years though. It is impossible to make everyone 100% happy. I am sorry you had this experience.