- Report: #266015
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Signtronix
Signtronix1445 West Sepulveda Blvd Torrance, California U.S.A.
Signtronix - Northern Leasing Buyer Beware ripoff Torrance California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Anyway, for anyone buying from Signtronix the RED FLAGS are as follows:
1. Salesperson wanting you to make deposit check out to him (refused, and suggest you do also)
WHATEVER AMOUNT OF $$ YOU GIVE SALESPERSON IS WHAT HE JUST MADE OFF YOU!
2. Warranty looks as if something my 2-year old wrote and typed out
3. No detailed warranty or specifics
4. High pressure sales - BIG RED FLAG, can only give you this price today etc.
I Recently closed business, am dealing with same issues with Northern Leasing but here is what has come of my situation:
Northern's joke of a "legal" department calling and trying to intimidate me. I asked for ladies credentials "school, degree, are you a para-legal etc. told her to contact my attorney and provided phone #. Have not heard from them since. I get letters but just trash them and disregard.
Latest one was them asking for equipment back as a "SETTLEMENT"!. Hum, see what happens when you stand up to a BULLY !! Oh yeh, I have not sent it back yet either.
We can blame them, etc. but in the long run we were the real suckers that fell for it at the spur of the moment. We (as I) didn't take time to see the "RED FLAGS" and make decision on facts and thought, as that is how their salespersons are trained to operate.
It is a shame that companies operate as this one does, hopefully we can stop it from happening to others and stop these type of business practices.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signtronix/Torrance-California-90501/Signtronix-Northern-Leasing-Buyer-Beware-ripoff-Torrance-California-266015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.