Complaint Review: Siler Financial

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: janet — Ontario California
Siler Financial
Florida , Select State/Province USA

Siler Financial Promised to help w/ credit debt@ a fee of $927.+ to no pervail Florida

I was contacted by Siler Financial in about 2009  telling me they could help me get our credit card debt under control as well as lower our monthly payments and shorten the length of the debt. Later someone else phoned and said They needed a credit card number before we could move forward. Not realizing paymnet was being made on a credit card when in essence I was trying to get out of debt. but to move forward I agreed. Within the next two or three days after the debit was made to the card,someone called and said we did not have enough debit to enroll in the program. I requested my fee be put back on my card , i was told it would happen in 48-72 hours, but there was no more response from anyone at Silar Financial,and no refund was credited to my card. I have more information if it is necessary to file a complaint against this company and retreive my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siler-Financial/Select-StateProvince/Siler-Financial-Promised-to-help-w-credit-debt-a-fee-of-927-to-no-pervail-Florida-1126731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siler Financial