Complaint Review: Silicon Valley Imaging Corp

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: jennifer — valley springs California United States of America
Silicon Valley Imaging Corp
3345A Seldon Court fremont, California United States of America

Silicon Valley Imaging Corp never recieved my order or my money back fremont , California

On nov 26, 2012 I ordered a tablet from sears, sears used a 3rd party vendor which was Silicon Valley Imaging Corp . I did not know this until after my order was placed. I was to recieve this item on Dec 3 which I never did. I called Sears and they gave me a phone number of 510-488-3790 to call silicon. when this number is called it either hangs up, a loud screaming noise happens, or a voice mail from a lady. so I emailed this company. Everytime I email this company  i will get email in the middle  of the night , all from a lady name Alice. Sears has tried to call them. same thing. No contact. In a few emails from this alice they say the order got bounced back, they will reship, sorry its a busy time of the year, they are hear to help, . I have also been fighting with Sears to refund my money , with no luck. I have talked to over 10 people from Sears all with no luck. So I am out the tablet and 85.00 This was a christmas gift for my 12 year old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silicon-Valley-Imaging-Corp/fremont-California-94539/Silicon-Valley-Imaging-Corp-never-recieved-my-order-or-my-money-back-fremont-California-982911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silicon Valley Imaging Corp