Complaint Review: Silk Communications

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By: jjdog — United States of America
Silk Communications

Silk Communications Silk Communications Scam, Calling in the name of Centurylink, but Centurylink doesn't know who they are. Internet

Got a call from a company claiming to be Centurylink, my local and long distance provider. They offered to give me a 35% discount on my phone service, and said that I was already paying $25.00 per month on a current plan, and they asked if I wanted to continue my "current" plan. This just happened today, so I haven't seen any charges, but I called Century link, and they said that they are my provider, and don't know of anyone else calling around giving discounts in their name. Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silk-Communications/internet/Silk-Communications-Silk-Communications-Scam-Calling-in-the-name-of-Centurylink-but-Cen-801685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silk Communications