Complaint Review: Silmply Silver Persians Cattery

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: luvscats — Tony Wisconsin
Silmply Silver Persians Cattery
Columbia City, Indiana USA

Silmply Silver Persians Cattery Sold a deformed and dirty kitten Columbia City Indiana

I recently purchased a kitten from Rebecca Sprague at http://silvercattery.com/. I was so excited to finally pick up my kittens at the airport as they were a surprise for my child. Within minutes I had taken one of my kittens out of the pet carrier to check him out and cuddle with him. I was in for the shock of my life. My poor kitten has a deformed mouth and jaw area. He was missing several teeth, one of his canine teeth was so offset it was cutting into the roof of his mouth!

The other bottom canine was sticking out the side of his mouth, he was completely unable to close his little mouth all the way. [continued below]....
..... Not ONCE was I told I was purchasing a kitten with a deformity. While I was provided with a few pictures of him, his jaw appeared fine. The only pictures I was provided were very small baby photos of him, which were grainy. I am extremely disappointed by the fact Rebecca did not mention this to me. After spending $1500 on a kitten I expected a lot more.

After further looking at the kittens, both has mats on their belly and between their legs and arms. They smelled horrible. The male kitten's eyes with extremely filthy. Both looked at though they were never brushed or given baths. As if this wasn't enough, the only paperwork I received was a crumpled piece of paper from Rebecca's vet.

Then I noticed green puss coming from the female kitten's eyes.This only further escalated my anger. I called Rebecca, but instead talked to her husband. He claimed they never once noticed an issue. He proceeded to blame me, the airport, and the kitten. How on earth was I able to detect a problem within minutes, but these horrible breeders claim their wasn't an issue????? I feel deceived and lied to.

Rebecca then tried to claim this issue was my fault! Rebecca Sprague has no respect for her customers or her kittens, or the Dearheart blood line to be selling kittens with deformities and not make her buyers aware of any problem. I want to make sure this never happens to another hopeful customer of hers. Purchasing a kitten from http://silvercattery.com/ will only bring extreme disappointment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silmply-Silver-Persians-Cattery/Columbia-City-Indiana-56725/Silmply-Silver-Persians-Cattery-Sold-a-deformed-and-dirty-kitten-Columbia-City-Indiana-1049568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silmply Silver Persians Cattery