Complaint Review: Silv Communications - USBI

• Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Jensen Beach Florida
Silv Communications - USBI
Nationwide, California U.S.A.

Silv Communications, USBI Slammed/Represented themselves as AT&T California Nationwide

Same experience for me as reported by Pissed. Major nightmare, their representative (whose name I have) claimed to be acting on behalf of AT&T and that he was offering me a less expensive plan. Gave me a confirmation and phone number to call back which was actually an AT&T number. Of course when I called they had no idea what I was talking about and no record of the confirmation number. So until the charges showed up on my bill - two months later - I had no way to confirm anything about the plan.

Was supposed to receive something in writing. Never got it. Was supposed to get a very specific credit on my bill. Never got it, and when I finally got a number to call them they stated they "never give credits and never heard of such a thing."

Jensen Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silv-Communications-USBI/Nationwide-California/Silv-Communications-USBI-SlammedRepresented-themselves-as-ATT-California-Nationwide-428440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silv Communications - USBI