Complaint Review: Silv Communications

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Fe New Mexico
Silv Communications
3440 Wilshire Blvd, Ste. 807 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Silv Communications ,Silv Communications using telemarketers to fraud my company posing as Qwest. Los Angeles California

Once again there are companies that are out to fraud you. I received my Qwest bill with a USBI attached indicating that I owe Silv Communications.

Early February 2009 I received several calls telling me they were from Qwest. The first two calls it sounded like they were Phishing so I told them so. I let my guard down on the third call and thought the caller was from Qwest...which he indicated several times that he was.

About a week after I spoke with the so called Silv employee I called Qwest regarding some questions about my account. Thats when I was asked If I knew I had changed to another local and long distance provider. I indicated that I did not. I was told by Qwest that this fraud has been going on for some time and they could not do anthing but give me a number to Pic Freeze my phone numbers.

I will not be fooled again...I spoke with Mike Davis (if that is his name ) the Head of Customer Service and he said that the recording indicates I agreeded with all terms. One thing that was missing was the fact that this telemarketer did say he was from Qwest.

It is time that our government steps up and makes some changes so that these companies cannot get away with the fradulent activities. Another avenue would be a class action suit...but we all know that this company would not be around for that.

Cl
Santa Fe, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silv-Communications/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Silv-Communications-Silv-Communications-using-telemarketers-to-fraud-my-company-posing-as-430458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silv Communications