Complaint Review: Silvana's Salon

• Reported By: LauraR. — Farmington Connecticut
Silvana's Salon
102 E Main St Bristol, Connecticut USA

Silvana's Salon AKA Silvana's Spa POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Bristol Connecticut

This place did everything they could to be as unprofessional and rude as possible. I found the place by just driving by one day and decided to try them out for my next hair cut. The place was empty yet they made me wait and wait while they all just chatted over by the sinks. Then they rushed through my hair not at all providing the cut I was looking for.  They were rude and unapologetic about it. My hair looked aweful not professionally cut at all.

Then, if I wasnt competely unhappy already, my bill was higher than originally quoted.  I have seen other reviews that say they change the prices after the service and I fele like thats their thing.

Dont waste your money here.  They do not know how to treat their customers.  I have no idea how they stay in business with that kind of attitude. One would think customer's would mean more to a service based business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silvanas-Salon/Bristol-Connecticut-06010/Silvanas-Salon-AKA-Silvanas-Spa-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Bristol-Connecticut-1064210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silvana's Salon