Complaint Review: Silver Eagle Auto Mall, Inc

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jenifer — Kansas United States of America
Silver Eagle Auto Mall, Inc
1802 NW Vivion Rd Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Silver Eagle Auto Mall, Inc Gave us one price and then when we went to sign papers gave us a higher price and were very rude to 3 women Kansas City, Missouri

I took a my boyfriends 19 yr old daughter to look at vehicles to purchase since he is deployed in Afghanistan at this time.

We found a 00 Honda that we test drove and decided that we wanted to purchase. Before we test drove the vehicle the salesman George went and spoke to his boss and gave us a price of $5950. I told George that the tires needed to be replaced because of the age of them. He told me that the tread was still good and that there shouldn't be any problems with them because they were "Michelin Uniroyals" as a person that sales tires for a living I know that having a tire over 6 years old on a vehicle isn't a good idea because they can blow out at anytime. George told be that there was always room on the prices of their vehicle prices.

After we test drove the car we decided that we wanted to purchase it. When I told George that we wanted to purchase it he then told me that there was no room to go down in the price for the tires. Since the vehicle seemed to be in somewhat good condition and I do sale tires we decided that we wanted to go ahead and purchase it. George took us to the office to fill out some paper work to hold the vehicle because this was a CASH deal. All we needed to do is get a purchase order and a copy of the title to take to the bank and we would bring the check back that day. After we got into the office George went into the back and came out and told us that he messed up and that the price of the vehicle was now going to be $6500 and would not go any lower then that. We decided that we did not want to purchase the vehicle at that price since he told us in the beginning that the price would be $5950 . We left the office and George followed us out being very rude to us.

I told George that I was in customer service and that this is not the way to treat a person. I felt very uncomfortable with a man following a woman and 2 teenage girls out of an office being rude to us.

This dealership should take the American Flag that they have on their window off!!!

Stay away from this so called dealership especially if you are a woman!!! Their prices can change at any moment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall-Inc/Kansas-City-Missouri-64150/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall-Inc-Gave-us-one-price-and-then-when-we-went-to-sign-papers-gave-u-875594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver Eagle Auto Mall, Inc