Complaint Review: Silver Eagle Auto Mall

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Austin Texas United States of America
Silver Eagle Auto Mall
1802 NW Vivion Road Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Silver Eagle Auto Mall Incompetent, sleazy, lazy, BAD NEWS! Kansas City, Missouri

I have had the great misfortune to deal with these sorry excuse for a dealership on multiple occasions.  Twice, my wife and I went to their dealership, once for a car, and later for an RV, and each time it took the salesmen forever to get to us.  When they did, they supposedly had to go check on prices or what not, and did not come back for 10 minutes or more.  We ended up leaving the 2nd time without even saying goodbye.

One would think that would be the end of it.  But, we later had the misfortune to buy a vehicle from an individual with Silver Eagle Auto Mall on the title.  I called their finance & title office to see if there was a lien we needed to clear.  They said "No" and I asked what was needed to get a lien release form sent to me.  They told me to send some money in and they'd get the form to me (I had moved away).  I sent the money, but never received the form.  I called in and supposedly they got the address wrong.  So we tried again.  This went on for months.  I finally asked for a fax copy, thinking that would be enough to change the title over.  Unfortunately, when I went to the local state office, they said they needed an original lien release.  So, repeat the process again.  It wasn't until a friend got a copy and mailed it to us, that we got the mess finished.

If I never have to deal with them again, it'll be too soon.  Every last employee should be fired and some competent and caring employees hired!  Do yourself a favor and avoid them like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall/Kansas-City-Missouri-64150/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall-Incompetent-sleazy-lazy-BAD-NEWS-Kansas-City-Missouri-905684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver Eagle Auto Mall