Complaint Review: Silver State Carpet Care

• Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: L — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Silver State Carpet Care
3355 Spring Mountain Rd Suite 240 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Silver State Carpet Care WORST CARPET CLEANING SERVICE EVER! BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM! BEWARE! Las Vegas, Nevada

This was the most unprofessional, carpet cleaning scam I have ever encountered. I had a coupon for $59.00 for four rooms and when the tech showed up, he immediately told me it was going to cost me $179.00 instead of the $59.00 because he said I needed a "deep cleaning". I told him that I just wanted the coupon price, at which point he called the owner and forced me to talk to him.

The owner started haggling over prices with me and I told him that I just wanted to pay the coupon price and he said that would be impossible. He said that he would give me a lower price, but I insisted that I pay the coupon price and out of shear frustration, I finally told him I would pay $99.00. When we hung up, the tech said he would charge me only $10.00 more if I got the scotch guard.

I told the tech I didn't want the scotch guard and he said that he was already giving me a great deal on the carpet cleaning. I finally agreed just so he would start the actual cleaning, which took him less than 30 minutes. He then poured the water out on my lawn, and I noticed that there was no dirt in the water at all.

They are the biggest ripoff cleaners that I have ever encountered. Do not use this company, as they are money hungry scammers! Why is this company allowed to exist and rip off the public?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-State-Carpet-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Silver-State-Carpet-Care-WORST-CARPET-CLEANING-SERVICE-EVER-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-SCAM-BEWARE-805493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver State Carpet Care