assured

• Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: CJ — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Silver State Carpet Care
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Silver State Carpet Care Stainmasters Carpet Cleaning Warning They are sending mailers out under a different name! Las Vegas, Nevada

I got sucked into this company because they sent out "Money Mailers" under the name Stainmasters Carpet Cleaning even using a Stainmaster Logo truck on their ad.

When I called.. I was told that the price on the flyer was not good for stairs... which was fine. I was told it was $2 a stair which seemed reasonable.

I was also quoted a higher price than the flyer for my living room.. but it is a bit larger than normal... and again I agreed....

When they walked in the door... everything.. their bills etc.. said Silver State Carpet Care .. NOT STAINMASTER.

They played the same game with me that they did with the others... tried to force me to pay more, used bad English etc.

When I threatened to kick them out of my house then and only then did they agree to work for the telephone price.

The stairs did look substantially better. However, the living room carpet was anything but clean... they tossed in some water.. ran over it once.. and bolted out the front door in under 15 minutes.

If the stairs hadn't been much improved I would swear this was a total con... as it is it's merely a horrible company... a waste of time... .a rip-off.... and completely fraudulent in their representation of themselves as another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-State-Carpet-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89135/Silver-State-Carpet-Care-Stainmasters-Carpet-Cleaning-Warning-They-are-sending-mailers-ou-750335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver State Carpet Care