Complaint Review: Silver Wings Aviation Academy Bryan Christopher Moon James Staley Cates Jonathan David Herro

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Des Moines Iowa
Hangar 4 South Ramp Fndo Dominici Airport San Juan, Other USA

Silver Wings Aviation Academy Bryan Christopher Moon James Staley Cates Jonathan David Herro Silver Wings Aviation Academy Bryan Christopher Moon James Staley Cates Jonathan David Herro Jeff Wi Silver Wings Aviation Academy I was a student at Silver Wings working on a sport pilot license, after my instructor quit I asked for a refund of my unused flight hours funds because they had no qualified instructor at the location. I repeatedly called the school asking for a refund of my unused training funds, the School Manager kept telling me he would send a check. This school ripped me off and didn't seem to care that I had funds coming to me and theyhad promised to send a check that never arrived. San Juan Mexico

I was a student at Silver Wings working on a sport pilot license, after my instructor quit I asked for a refund of my unused flight hours because they had no qualified instructor at the location. I repeatedly called the school asking for a refund of my unused training funds, the school manager kept telling me he would send a check. The school ripped me off and didnt seem to care that I had funds coming to me and they had promised to send a check that never arrived.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-Wings-Aviation-Academy-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-James-Staley-Cates-Jonathan-David-Herro/San-Juan-Other/Silver-Wings-Aviation-Academy-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-James-Staley-Cates-Jonathan-David-He-1060261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver Wings Aviation Academy Bryan Christopher Moon James Staley Cates Jonathan David Herro